What is the conference about?
Using evidence based research and experience, we will discuss:
- Effects of trauma/neurobiology of sexual assault and how this plays a role in interviewing and investigation
- Sexual harassment, dating violence, stalking and sexual assault
- Meet White House training recommendations on Title IX and Sexual Assault
- It’s On Us and Bystander Intervention
Who Should Attend?
- This conference is designed to meet the compliance needs of:
- Dean of Students
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Title IX and Diversity Professionals
- Social Justice Leaders
- Student Conduct Officers
- Student Affairs Leaders
- Industrial Relations Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Sexual Assault Educators
- Student Leaders
- Career professionals looking to enter EEO/AA/Diversity field
- Individuals interested in preventing and responding to Campus Sexual Harassment, Campus Sexual Misconduct and Campus Sexual Violence.
Certificate of Completion
After completing this conference, you will receive a certificate of completion to show you have participated in our trauma and Title IX training.
NMSU is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
To request this document in an alternate format or request a disability accommodation, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity, 575.646.3635; 575.646.7802 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org. For disability accommodation, advance notice is appreciated.